Wednesday, June 18

She's not a monster, she's a weed!

I have been telling Tim that it seems like the baby has really grown the past couple of days. We've noticed this throughout the pregnancy, ever since the baby started moving she seems to grow in spurts and all of a sudden will feel heavier or larger or just more wiggly in general. Usually this coincides with me going on feeding frenzy and being convinced that I'm incubating an unusually large tapeworm, rather than a cute and cuddly little baby. :P

As we watched her roll around in there last night (one of my favorite pastimes lately, and why not, it's nearly as entertaining as watching Alien), we both agreed that she definitely seemed longer at the very least and just bigger in general. Then this morning I woke up with proof...4 new stretch marks had appeared almost overnight. At least I know I'm not crazy, but I think I better lay off eating Miracle-Gro for a while if this kid is going to meet my birthing requirements (i.e. weigh less than a bowling ball).

1 comments:

colby said...

I guess technically a tapeworm isn't a disease...