Tuesday, July 15

My Secretary

I started working exclusively from my home office this week (which has been a real help, especially when I have a nap attack or just need to put my feet up or use the bathroom for the 50th time) and I seem to have acquired an administrative assistant. Each time I come into the office now, Penny jumps up in "her" chair and "assists". Her assistance usually consists mostly of licking and snoring, but who else do I know that will work for kibble? She has even promised to clear my schedule when the baby arrives.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Who else has such a cute assistant?

colby said...

Penny's smart - she's working on diversifying her interests and ensuring job security in her new household role.

Anne said...

I agree with Colby...Penny's resume is getting a huge boast from this. Look out! She may be turning down appointment requests in exchange for more time on walks :)

Anne said...

Boost - Although boasting is likely what she will be doing with the other doggies on the block!

Jen said...

Schatzi and Doc (mainly Doc) turned into assistants when I became pregnant and when I was in labor (HUGE help, let me tell you right there...LOL).