Baby Meyer says: THANK YOU to both of her aunties for all of the great stuff they have sent this way. Auntie Beka and Uncle Scott have sent many a goodie on the northern trek, including a swing, a bouncer, a bumbo chair and much more. I know I'll love these (and so will Mom and Dad) at 2 AM when I can't get back to sleep!
Yesterday, a goodie box from Auntie Shannon arrived that had all sorts of great clothes in it: warm stuff, cooler stuff and everything in between. Even better, on top of the box was my favorite silly ol' bear--Pooh! This changing pad has become affectionately known as 'roadkill Pooh' for his rather flat appearance, but I know I will love it and it fits right in with the nursery theme.
Thanks to all of you, I can't wait to meet you!
25 School Lunch Ideas Kids Won’t Get Tired Of
2 months ago


3 comments:
You know, now that I look closer at roadkill Pooh I realize he might actually be for a carseat--either way, we love it!
Good ol roadkill Pooh has made its round...it use to be Lily's and then Hannah used it and now its for baby number 3 and yes it is for the carseat but you know what you can use it for what ever you want to use it for....there should be one more box of clothing...I can't remember which box had what size of clothing but you will find from 0 to 12 month clothing...I love the fact that we as a family love hand-me-downs that will last several kids....so now that you have more cloths than you know what to do with please change this little one as much as you want and let her spit up all she wants...these cloths need to get used!!! and who knows we may have a nother little girl next year if everything works out after Levi gets home....love you tons...
You're welcome for all the stuff. You helped us out so much with baby stuff for Lily and I want to repay the favor as much as I can! Take care!
~Beka
Post a Comment