Thursday, June 19

Sanity is...

...a weed free garden. Don't get me wrong, we enjoy being outside and working in our yard, but this year we haven't been able to keep up with the weeding. By 'weeding', I mean 'waging a constant and epic battle with the pasture grass that invades every square inch of unoccupied dirt.' Our development used to be cattle pasture and you can sure tell! I've never met a weed more noxious than pasture grass (which spreads under the ground with an unbelievable root system, making it nearly impossible to kill/pull).

We finally gave up and called in the experts...they came, they weeded, they papered and they barked (weed paper and bark are two of the greatest inventions e-va). Even better, they gave me back my sanity and we can now enjoy being outside in the yard just in time for the weather to get nice.





1 comments:

Shannon said...

Your yard looks great!! I wish we had real grass out here in the south....You need to post some pics of babies room or e-mail me some...I want to see what it looks like...love you tons....