
Today is our 8th anniversary--hard to believe it's been that long since we tied the knot! Funny how anniversaries can make you feel younger and older at the same time--and even funnier how young we look in these pictures! (Now you know why I won't let Tim shave off his goatee any more...I'm afraid I'd be arrested for cavorting with a minor).

Happy Anniversary, my Zinsse! Thanks for being the one that can always make me laugh.


6 comments:
Okay, I officially get the horrid best friend award for calling you on the anniversary and still managing to forget it....AND I was even in the wedding! AND you even gave me wedding hints!!! (Going to go bury self in pile of dirty diapers) Happy Anniversary Mandy and Tim!!
Congrats! Eight years is a huge accomplishment :)!!
Man, where does the time go? Congrats you two love birds. Hope the next eight are as great or greater than the first eight.
Happy Anniversary, old farts!
Thank you for a wonderful anniversary my Zinsse!
Mandy, your dress was fantastic! You both look so happy and beautiful-- you still do. Take it from an old-timer (Jerry and I will celebrate 12 years this Sunday) it gets even better (most of the time)! Congrats!
Ariel
Post a Comment