"Aaaaw, look at that cute smile!" "Quick, get the camera!" "Doesn't she look so cute? She loves her car seat" "Yes! Look at these great pictures, Mandy" "Aaaww...wait...what's that?" "What's what?" "Oh no! We have a blowout! It's everywhere!!! Quick, get her out of the car seat!" "Oh man! Too late, it's everywhere! Find a wipe! Find a washcloth! Find a hose!"
Gotcha, Mom and Dad. Now you know why I was smiling.


7 comments:
P.S. Many thanks to whomever got us the Piddle Pad as a shower gift (and many apologies that I can't remember who it was right now)--it is now installed in that car seat for the next time she starts smiling. ;o)
That is too cute...I do have to say that is one thing Hannah never did was explode in her car seat....Babies are to funny and when ever they get a look on their face you know something is up...love
Poop smiles still count as smiles, though they also count as warnings. ;o)
I must say she looks to be quite the performer, just too bad for parental units that the "performance" wasn't more family friendly! ;)
hehe...that was a great play by play! isn't it funny how poop becomes such an easy subject to discuss once you have a little one? (fear not- that does eventually return-the taboo of talking about poop...eventually)
That is poop-tastic! I still haven't re-engaged in the poo-taboo. Regardless, she seems to be enjoying herself.
eating and pooping. she's got the most important parts down.
Anna Olivia is a very beautiful name.
Congratulations again and congratulations on working through the early breastfeeding turmoil.
take care.
Post a Comment