Wednesday, December 10

Vampires ate my Blog

Sorry for the long delay between posts, dear readers...after the holiday I decided to start reading the Twilight series and I'm afraid I've been too busy devouring books (no pun intended) to post. ;o) I promise to get Thanksgiving pics up soon and some more custom plates and miscellaneous Meyerisms. Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I can't wait to see pictures. I check your blog everyday to see if you all have posted. I miss you all so much and christmas presents will be late this year. Sorry. I've been waiting for Hannah's one year pictures to come in and then we've been having ice storms so you don't dare go outside, but they are made and I'll be sending them to mom and dad's. Do you like the book(s) Twilight. i'm looking for a new book to read. I'm just finishing the golden compass trilige and i'll be sending it to dad so when he's done if you want to read them you can. Love