Saturday, December 20

Ticklish!

At the request of her honorary aunty in Montana, we are posting some videos of Anna and her latest antics.

The first is of me playing Tickle Bugs with her...she/we have just recently figured out that she is ticklish. Tim is thrilled--since I'm not ticklish and he is, he was hoping for exactly this to help even out the playing field.




The second is of a "serious" discussion she was having with Tim last night. We're not sure exactly what the subject of the discussion was, but I suspect it has something to do with the fact she was due for a sitting at the milk bar.


Turnabout is fair play--Anna requests more videos of Gwennie! ;o)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Too cute!

Anne said...

Thank you, thank you from the auntie!! Was desperately needing to see Miss Anna online, since it appears that we won't be seeing her in person right away. I do feel sorry for her tendency to be ticklish...we are the tortured souls of this world ;)

colby said...

pooh! pooh!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I sure wish this computer would load the videos. I will wait until Tuesday to see them. We can hardly wait to snuggy Anna.
Love,
Mom and Dad