Continuing recipe week today with one of the quickest and easiest recipes I have--it's simple and tasty and goes with almost any meal! You can use different fruits and flavors of Jello to change it up a bit, too.
Fluffy Stuff
Ingredients:
1 container of cottage cheese
1 container of whipped topping (i.e. Cool Whip)
1 package of Orange Jello mix
1 can of mandarin oranges
1/2 cup of slivered or sliced almonds
(It doesn't matter what size of containers you use for this recipe, as long as you are consistent--that is, if you want to make a lot, get all the larger containers of cottage cheese, whipped topping, jello and oranges...or for a smaller amount, use the smaller).
In your serving bowl, mix the cottage cheese and Jello until well blended. Stir in the mandarin oranges and almonds. Fold in the whipped topping until fluffy and smooth. Chill for one hour and serve.
25 School Lunch Ideas Kids Won’t Get Tired Of
2 weeks ago


2 comments:
Thanks for posting all your recipes. They look delicious to this breastfeeding mom--when I have time to cook, we'll try them out!
Mandy~
Thanks for letting me in on your blog, your little one is adorable, and I'm betting you are a great mom! These recipes look good, but they don't work too well with food intolerance, I guess I'll just have to drool!
~Reionda
Post a Comment