Eventually, we got brave and broke out the rice cereal...she was less then impressed, as you can no doubt see...

So, we had to get a little creative.
I can't say that I blame her, the stuff tastes terrible. This is what I get for eating foie gras and various other delectables while pregnant--this kid is already a foodie!


4 comments:
"Mom, this is not boobs. I have tastebuds, you know."
At least she loves the high chair and spoon, it's a start. Next stop, bananas! If what you ate while pregnant is any indicator of her tastes, she'll at least eat her fruits and vegetables (and foie gras and qdoba) ;o)
Ok, rice cereal is gross....but what about that Anna, I could just eat her up! She is soooooooooo cute! Keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll find something she likes (anythings better than that slop). :)
Love the reaction...not just a spit out, but a gag, too.
You know Hannah hated the cereal when it was that runny. I made it a little thicker the next time and she had no problem with it. Bewhare of the baby jar fruit you get becasue it is sweeter than the real thing. I always made my own baby fruit and we haven't had trouble with Hannah eating fruit. My friend has trouble getting her kids to eat certain fruit like bananas becasue they are not as sweet as the baby jar ones. I can't believe how big she is getting. Keep up the great work.
Love ya
Post a Comment