
Isn't it beautiful? Those of you who attended my Lewiston baby shower will probably recognize it--we got a sneak preview of it then, but now it is complete! As we understand it, this was a joint effort by mom and daughter (I can only imagine the type of help Gwennie provided, and applaud Anne even more for actually finishing this). Thank you so much! We love the colors. :o)


6 comments:
wow. Gwennie's got skills!
It is beautiful! Great Job Anne and Gwennie. I know what it is like trying to quilt when your pg and when you have a little one around. It gets easier as they get older.
Wow, that turned out awesome! It's so bright and playful. Nice work Auntie Anne and Gwen!
Zowie!
(And it's not pink...)
I'm impressed. How does one sew with an infant??
Glad you guys got (and opened) the box! :) It would have come much sooner but Eric tried sewing gun slings with my old sewing machine and it bit the dust (he has his own heavy-duty Singer now). I'm just glad Gwen will get to use it BEFORE she is older than 16 and using it on a picnic date or something!!!! I didn't even manage to sew over any fingers!! Love you all!
Post a Comment