Last week was a busy week for me at work--I had to be in the office all 5 days (I usually work two from home...I know, shut up and go play my tiny violin already). That means that Anna had a busy week as well, keeping Dad and Grandma & Grandpa and the dogs entertained.
She learned to cha-cha with Dad's maracas...

Enough cha-cha, time to hang with Dad...

Grandpas and cousins make great napping buddies...

Go Vandals!...

And finally, she learned to share with her sisters...
Such a busy week!
3 comments:
I love those pictures. I can not wait to get all three cousins together this april/May. I'm going to be picture happy. Once again Happy Late Birthday Tim. I love you
One more thought that just ran through my head...Hannah is the only cousin on both sides of the family that has brown hair. Thats crazy! Maybe this one will have blond hair to match everyone else. hehehe
That little Vandals jacket is super cute.
Post a Comment