Saturday, February 28

Twitterpated

As mentioned in previous posts, I currently suffer from a license plate fetish. In order to take my obsession to a new level, I've added a twitter badge to this blog to keep you up to date on plates as I see them (see the right side bar). For those of you unfamiliar with twitter, it is a service that allows you to post short updates about your daily life, and can also take texts from your cell and turn them into "tweets" (aka posts). Since I am already addicted to text messages (don't believe me, just ask my wife...I'm sure I'm the reason she purchased the unlimited texting plan), this is a good fit.

Also, if I think of any random Meyerisms, Anna updates, or whatever else may pop into my crazy world, I will include those as well. Don't worry, I won't twitter you about how I'm drinking coffee or addicted to Van Halen, as their tutorial video suggests--though what I'm currently Tivo-ing is fair game. ;o)

I'm still working on a way to set this badge up so that anyone can tweet it if they see a cool plate, so stay tuned. In the meantime, feel free to sit back and be twitterpated.

P.S. - If any of you are already on twitter, send me your screen name!

0 comments: