Wednesday, October 29

My New Assistant

I officially went back to work this week (so sad to say goodbye to maternity leave...it feels like going back to school after being on summer vacation...without the vacation part), and switched to my new schedule of working two days from home, two in the office. You may recall this post, from when I first started working from home and the dogs accepted a position as my new assistants. I regret to inform you that they have decided to retire, apparently preferring to employ themselves as useless piles of fur on the furniture...

...and work on their tans.

Thankfully, I have found a replacement...


...guess I'm a sucker for a cute smile.

3 comments:

colby said...

We can buy a phone with big buttons. She's smart... this could work. Her first word might end up being "no" though. :p

Amy said...

Who wouldn't be a sucker for that smile? Good luck getting work done. :)

Jen said...

It's so hard to find good help these days. :)