I'm curious if anybody has tried these? They look pretty neat, if kinda spendy...guess it's hard to make a good baby cooker these days. ;o)
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
If you're going to make your own baby food, I would TOTALLY recommend this product. Okay, I've never used it, but it looks marvelous. And if you don't already have a food processor, you'd want one of those, and those can be pricy too. And just imagine the dishes you won't have to do with this little machine that does the cooking and the pureeing!
Of course, if you want to do big batches and freeze food, you may want to invest in something bigger.
I'd also reccomend a book called "Blender Baby Foods" if you're looking into making your own food. Lots of recipes and very easy suggestions.
I just used my own food processor and it worked just fine, my friend gave me a mini processor and that was great for traveling, but my personal opion is just use your own food processor because it works just fine....but to each their own...and the book that Deanne talked about is great!!
Meyer & Co began in 2001 when two young people met, married and started growing up together. Seven years and many adventures later, we launched our first children's line in 2008. In 2013, we look forward to expanding that line yet again with birth of our second daughter!
Our Friendly Staff: Anna: Our 4 year old Knower of All Things
Buzzy-Bee: Our baking bun in the oven, due in February
Mom (Mandy): Mother, nursing student, recovering geek, and editor of this Blog
Dad (Tim): Father, electrical engineer, cat herder, and official Child Whisperer
Penny (Dog): In charge of Stolen Snacks and Naps
Dakota (Dog): Our resident crazyhead and lovable fuzz face
4 comments:
If you're going to make your own baby food, I would TOTALLY recommend this product. Okay, I've never used it, but it looks marvelous. And if you don't already have a food processor, you'd want one of those, and those can be pricy too. And just imagine the dishes you won't have to do with this little machine that does the cooking and the pureeing!
Of course, if you want to do big batches and freeze food, you may want to invest in something bigger.
I'd also reccomend a book called "Blender Baby Foods" if you're looking into making your own food. Lots of recipes and very easy suggestions.
It does look like it would be handy. For the price, I'd hope it would clean the kitchen, too. :)
I just used my own food processor and it worked just fine, my friend gave me a mini processor and that was great for traveling, but my personal opion is just use your own food processor because it works just fine....but to each their own...and the book that Deanne talked about is great!!
I have nothing useful to contribute, but I hope it's as fun to use as it is to say.
Post a Comment