Despite the fact that Tim has tried to walk me to death over the last week, still no sign of the baby as of today. I've been walking 3-4 miles a day...which is more than I think I have ever walked in an average week. :P Perhaps if I'd been doing this the whole time, the baby would have been born 3 weeks ago and I would be one of those skinny pregnant woman that I despise. Oh well.
We did decide to give the little monster one day's grace period--the induction has been moved to Monday night (the 11th) instead of Sunday night, since we were able to find out which doc was on call and decided to opt for one of our favorites. We're still really hoping that she'll be contrary enough to come before then, but considering the fact that she got a super strong Stubborn Gene from both sides of the family, I suspect we'll be prying her out with a crowbar on Monday.
25 School Lunch Ideas Kids Won’t Get Tired Of
2 weeks ago


4 comments:
Whew! I'm glad they at least let you know who was on call - that would have really sucked.
Come out come out wherever you are!! I'll be back Sunday to bring mom post-baby qdoba, really, it's safe now... ;o)
Your friendly massage therapist is appalled at you not calling to try to pressure point the baby out!!!!! I was sure I would log on and be able to read about the baby.
Sending lots of big deep breaths and hugs your way for monday night. ;) Luv Katie Knapp
Ooh, yeah, we should make an appointment with that acupuncturist that had an amazing talent for sending women into labor... and then back it up with a massage in case that doesn't work! Now you've got all day Monday ;o)
Yay! The end is in sight!! Good luck tomorrow. We can't wait to meet her. Let us know when you are ready for visitors (we can get a hotel). Give us a call when you get a chance and let us know how everything went.
We love you guys and good luck!
Post a Comment