Monday, August 18

First Bath

Anna had her first bath at home this week and did surprisingly OK--a little bit of crying, but for the most part she actually seemed to enjoy it (until we stuck her hair in the water :P). The rest of us particularly enjoyed the bit where we got to put her in a hooded towel at the end...


Too cute!

5 comments:

Anne said...

She looks like a water baby! I too think the hoodie is a fine addition to the wardrobe. The question is...how wet was mommy after the bath?

Amy said...

Question 2: And did the bathroom look like WaterWorld?

Rebekah said...

Awww, she is so precious! Look at those eyes!

Anonymous said...

dont you love how cute they are in those little hooded towels? ;o) unfortunatly I had a big mouthed relative that told me rilee looked like a KKK member in them apparently she was so distracted by the towel she failed to see that she is biracial... hummm... but those hooded towels are so great. I wonder if they make them for adults? I'd buy them :o) anyways, i do hope you are enjoying motherhood and getting some rest!

mandy said...

Hah...I think I was able to deflect most of the water to dad and I'm happy to report that we didn't have to call in flood services to clean the bathroom. ;o)

Danielle, I'm with you there, I'd love to find myself a hooded towel to run around the house in...of course, any potential unexpected visitors might not be so excited about it...

Motherhood is awesome, all the tired and anything else just melts away when I look at her precious face...I can even forgive the occassional bite she gives me while nursing when she's super hungry, and that's saying something! ;o)