Taking Amy's advice, I have started snacking while nursing Anna so that I will actually eat during the day. Problem being that I am a messy eater (especially one handed), so poor Anna is ending up with all kinds of interesting food stains on the front of her. I foresee a horrified grandma-like lady coming up to me in the grocery store and asking why I am feeding my 5 week old cereal, chocolate, mustard and whatever else has landed on her. :P
Funnily enough, sometimes while I'm snacking Anna will stop nursing completely and just stare at me, with a look of complete fascination and wonder on her face. I interpret the look to mean "Why are you eating that funny food when you could be sucking on a boob?! Geez, Mom, you're strange."
25 School Lunch Ideas Kids Won’t Get Tired Of
2 weeks ago


3 comments:
Avoid pasta...trust me.
Yep...spaghetti sauce is a hard one to pass off. At least, mustard and chocolate are the color of things that sometimes end up on baby clothes. ;)
You're just opening her mind/nose to the smell of good food, right? Start early...
Post a Comment