We got a great 3D image of her face and hand (her hand is on the right):

Look at how chubby those cheeks are! The machine claims she's already weighing in at 6lbs 10oz! Assuming she gains a half a pound a week (which is average for around this time), she doesn't have much time left if she's going to come out before she breaks Mom's Rule. ;o)
P.S. - This picture is actually rotated 180 degrees. You'll probably be as happy as we were to know that she is head down and on her way out, just like she's supposed to be.


5 comments:
Well, I guess we finally have to admit she's a baby, not an alien or a worm. Still a monster, though ;o)
Keep in mind that ultra sounds are usaly 1 pound off either way...most of the time they say your are having a 8 pounder but he/she comes out 7 pounds....This has happend to more people than I can count....But she is beautiful and remember if you and Andy had come on time you both would of been about 8 pounds and who knows you may have no problems passing a big baby...My friend just a little one 2 weeks over due he was 10 pounds and because she had a normal labor (12)hours and she had an epi she had no problems and only had a 1 degree tare...Love you both.
Who is this Andy that keeps popping up in the comments? He sounds like some one I need to know about. What's going on?
You know you (Tim) will always be Andy to me...I've been calling you that since I could talk....
I've been meaning to tell you about him, dear...but don't worry, you'll always be her "real" daddy. ;o)
Post a Comment