Thursday, November 12

Welcome, Ari!!

You may have noticed some late night activity on a neighboring blog--I am pleased to report that all that activity was due to the late night arrival of my shiny new honorary-niece, Arianna Elizabeth Miller! (Who just barely made it into the world before the stroke of 12, but now she's got an 11/11 birthday, and a holiday to boot!)

I couldn't be more proud to now have TWO honorary nieces to babysit whenever my bet comes due (yes folks, this is the bet on who would have kids first...I lost by a month when Anna made her debut just a nose in front of Gwen, and therefore owe some babysitting time). I am looking forward to spoiling both of them! I couldn't sleep last night because I was so excited for Anne and Eric (or it could have been that Anna didn't sleep either, maybe she was excited, too).

For Anne: I love you like a sister, and you are amazing! I know the arrival of Ari is going to mean that you are twice as great as a mother (and of course, as a best friend). What a blessing! I only wish I could have been there, but I think you guys had it covered. ;o) I can't wait to meet her!

All our love!

0 comments: