Thursday, November 5

Anna Cam (My First Steps & More!)

Hi everyone! Mommy has some great videos of me doing neat things this past month or so. She says something about how she can't believe how much I'm growing up and how fast, but I think it's juuuust right.

First, here's a video of me demonstrating my mad spoon skillz (not sure why Mommy posted a video so old, I'm much better at it now!):



Of course, I also have a comprehensive knowledge of my own anatomy:



And finally, my first steps caught on film--tada! I didn't want to let Mommy get a video of this, but I finally got tired of her chasing me around with the camera and gave in. Neat, huh? I still prefer to crawl because I think it's faster, but watch out world when I figure out how to get these two legs motating for longer distances!




Hugs and sloppy kisses,
Anna Olivia


Stop Press! This just in! Between the time Mom took this last video and the time it took to upload and post it (about 30 minutes), I changed my mind--walking is great! I've now walked all around the house all by myself and hardly fell down at all. Little do they know that I've been practicing in secret.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Two questions: How much furniture has been now rearranged or cleared off in the past few hours since the walking post? How many videos of almost standing did you get before she cooperated? :)
Thank you for the post!! Gwen will watch it tomorrow over breakfast and probably offer onscreen Anna some Cheerios :)

colby said...

See mom, it's not that hard to get up off your but onto your feet. ;o) I LOVE the level of concentration with the spoon in the mmm, gruel video. The whole crawling and walking thing is amazing insight into how her little brain works (*cough*engineer*cough*).

Anonymous said...

Wow, Anna Olivia!
Poppy and Grammy are very excited for your new mode of transportation,. Penny and Dakoda loooook out. We can hardly wait to see you again. I bet by Thanksgiving you will be running.
We love you.
Grammy and Poppy

Rebekah said...

Too cute! Congratulations on walking! Now is when the baby proofing gets hardcore, since they can get to just about everything now.