Thursday, June 11

Phone Home, E.T....at least until tomorrow

I probably should have posted this earlier, but for those of you dear readers who have tried to call me in the last few days and haven't had any luck, it 's because my cell phone is dead. I ordered one of the new Palm Pre phones and the geniuses at Sprint decided to activate it before they shipped it to me (which deactivated my current phone)...so if you've been calling, my phone has likely been answered by some UPS driver's butt, if at all.

The good news is that my Pre will be here tomorrow (*drool*) so I should be back in the game soon. In the meantime, if you need us, just phone home.

2 comments:

colby said...

maybe they will send you two...

colby said...

Good news, dear readers, the pre arrived safe and sound. Mandy is back! (And I am jealous.)