Tuesday, June 2

On the Go

As promised, here are the videos of Anna crawling--I thought I better get with it and get this recorded, because she's already pulling herself up to a standing position and I fear she won't be crawling much longer. :P



We are also finding all kinds of new adventures in the house, and I am having to do some major clutter clean-up (and even some things that weren't clutter but were within harm's way). I've never swept the floor so much in my life. (I used to think my mom was a neat freak, now I realize she was just kid-trained).



Anna also found out how wonderful door stoppers can be...I remember playing with these when I was a kid until all of my parents' door stops were completely bent and/or broken off. Let's hope her fetish passes sooner than mine did.



It's so different having a little one who can move of her own free will! It's amazing to watch her explore the world, and exasperating at the same time (such as her never-ending fascination with the dog's water bowl). If nothing else, my floors will be clean and my tables clutter free, even if I am a mess.

3 comments:

colby said...

Trouble is now spelled A-N-N-A

Anonymous said...

She really just took off didn't she. She was faster than Hannah. I know what you mean about the dogs water bowl. Hannah still loves it so that is why this summer we got her a pool. HeHe. Good luck!
Love
Shannon

Amy said...

Well, Mandy, it's true. No matter what, your floors will be clean. Baby vacuum cleaners are quite efficient at finding whatever you may have left behind.

I love the video of Anna playing with the door stop. Adorable!