Friday, May 22

Things will never be the same again...

Hi all, just a quick post to let you know that I wasn't going to be posting this last week because I was in Vegas (oops). Made it back all in one piece, if slightly sleep deprived, but with all of my precious pumped breastmilk.

To make my homecoming even sweeter...............Anna crawled for the first time this morning!!! I'm so excited, she was very close to crawling when I left and but told her she had to wait for Mommy to get home. She did, but just barely...this morning she took off after one of the dog toys and it was amazing to watch. Videos to come, I promise, but we are headed down to Waha for Memorial Weekend, so everyone have a great 3 day weekend. :o)

3 comments:

colby said...

Hooray Anna!! Watch out, Penny and Dakota...

Anonymous said...

And to think I missed it by a couple of hours. I'm glad that she wated for you! Love you three and miss you all already.
Shannon

Jen said...

Oh, boy. Get ready. I'm pretty sure Sam can crawl faster than I can run. I'm thinking about entering him in Bone and Back.