They say the first step on the road to recovery is admitting you have a problem. This occurred to me last night as I was hiding from my not-quite-but-thinks-she-is-actually-two-already daughter, so I could eat my girl scout Thin Mints in peace and not feed her chocolate cookies right before bed.
That was my excuse anyway...in reality, I was hiding in the hallway eating cookies so I wouldn't have to share them, period. I have a problem, I know this. But I can't help it...I'd rather blame the girl scouts.
25 School Lunch Ideas Kids Won’t Get Tired Of
2 weeks ago


5 comments:
Not that it makes it better, but i do the same thing... I hide my treats behind cups and counter items so Millie doesn't see me eating them...
It makes it better just knowing I'm not the only one. ;o) I share pretty much everything she can eat with her, but every once in a while I just want my own darn cookie!
I have been known to hide in a closet with chocolate myself. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
Our thin mints have lived in the pantry, the deepest bowl in the kitchen cabinets, in the mixer bowl and I'm not even really sure where they are now. Hopefully not melting...because I intend to continue eating them without help. Glad its not just me!
Keep her away from Theo, if she tastes that you may never eat it in peace again.
Post a Comment