Friday, November 5

What is the wind speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

For those of you who have not seen Monty Python's "Quest for the Holy Grail", I highly recommend that you get drunk and Netflix it. Those of you who have seen it will appreciate the following conversation that Tim and Anna had tonight (we did not set her up for this, and she hasn't seen the movie, I swear):

Tim (to Anna): "What is your name?"
Anna: "Mine Anna!"

Tim: "What is your quest?"
Anna: "I'm not on a quest!"

Tim: "What is your favorite color?"
Anna: "Yellow...no, red."

She also makes an excellent coconut noise while galloping around pretending to be a horse. ;o)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Looks like we have the next generation of "us" coming down the pike. Lord help us all :)

Team Eddy said...

Ahh yes, but has she brought you a shrubbery? A shrubbery!?! Yes, a SHRUBBERY!

And, how is her "NI?"