Tuesday, April 7

Interview Question #5

Q5: If you had a custom license plate, what would it be and why?

A: The answer to this one is simple--I wouldn't. Considering my license plate fetish, I know this is laughable...but there aren't any seven letter combinations that I feel describe me or my beliefs, sports preferences, outlook on life, religious convictions, children, dogs, etc. well enough for me to want to see them every single time I drive my Jeep. ;o) Perhaps I just get bored too easily. In any case, my wife and I had a good time coming up with some potentials anyway, so I thought I'd post those, too:

AWESOME
(probably taken :o)

AQUATRD
(because anyone who swims with me knows my suit is called an "Aquatard" and so am I)

CSTMPL8
(custom plate...this one probably ranks the highest)

JEEPN
(as in, "to jeep")

TIMSWYF
(making fun of the MJSWIFE plate I always see)

HILTRTL
("hill turtle"...because I'm not a big fan of riding hills on my bike)

OMG WTF
(well, you get the drift...I say this a lot when I drive)

4LTRWRD
(four letter words are also popular when I drive...refer to previous "I cuss like a sailor" post)

IRONMAN
(for my wife)

BIGNERD
(self explanatory)

BACKOFF
(for those that follow close enough to read your custom plate)

BEWARE
(see above)

IAMEVIL
(I am evil enough to have this custom plate, Dr. Evil)

EFISHNT
(always trying to be more efficient)

SBUXNOW, HALFCAF, 2PUMPS, and COFEFUL
(we like our starbucks)

OH SNAP

SPUD, NATIVE, HOAN, and IMAHOAN
(we have a lot of california transplants up here ;o)

I am glad that not everyone is as easily bored as I am and that some people do shell out the bucks for custom plates...otherwise, I might have to go back to watching the road when I drive, rather than everyone's bumper.

P.S. - though Jen and I share a lot of blog readership, I'll extend the same offer to send 5 questions to anyone who might like to do this on their own blog, in case someone else is interested. Just leave a comment and let me know, and I promise to burn some brain fuel coming up with some good questions for ya.

3 comments:

colby said...

I think OH SNAP is my favorite. I would laugh every time. Though, AWESOME is, well, awesome. ;o)

colby said...

good news, OMG WTF is available in idaho ;o)

Idaho plates: http://bit.ly/C6xr1

or for WA: http://bit.ly/Fabw

Anne said...

Hmmm, so if I have only answered one of Jen's questions so far (still plan to finish) and it may mean that you see yours posted by next January.......will you still interview me? Also, to respond to your post about the vice question, I would just say that your attentiveness has saved my bacon so many times over the years that I hardly consider it a bad attribute to have!!!