I haven't posted any belly pictures really (it seems like I posted one nearly every week with Anna, hmmm), so I thought it was high time. We had our 37 week appointment today and things are looking good! We are dilated to about 2 cm and BB is head down and ready to roll...a prospect that is much less scary now that we are a few more weeks along. We'll have another appointment next week, and if nothing happens before then we will likely go ahead and schedule an induction for somewhere around the 39 week mark. That's right, no more 11 [of the most miserable] days [of my life] past the due date for this one! If nothing else it feels good to know we are almost to the finish line...go Buzzy-Bee, go!
25 School Lunch Ideas Kids Won’t Get Tired Of
2 weeks ago


1 comments:
Yay! Love this picture! Hair looks great mandy!
Shannathan
Post a Comment