Little Bit hasn't been feeling very well the past few days, so this morning when she woke up hungry, Mom was happy to hear she had her appetite back. The first words out of her mouth were "Nanas!" (put that into the Anna-translator and it comes back "bananas"), and then "TOES!". Anna has an unusual fascination with her toes, so I thought she was simply commenting on her favorite appendage, until she kept demanding "Toes! Toes!". The Anna-translator being no help on this one, Mom followed the pointing finger and the demand for "Toes!" until it led us to the kitchen.
Mom: "Toes? You want toes for breakfast??"
Anna: (dirty look) "TOES!"
Mom: (no coffee yet) "OH...toast! Toast for breakfast."
Anna: "Yeah."
In my defense, she usually actually says "toast"...but apparently the fever she's had the past few days cooked her Ts. Good thing, too...I can't imagine that peanut butter toes would be very tasty.
25 School Lunch Ideas Kids Won’t Get Tired Of
2 months ago


3 comments:
I know that look. The "I'm telling you right to your face, Mom...what's the problem?" look.
Okay, Grammy wants to know what you are doing to my baby. First, she skips her 4's when counting to 10, now you have cooked her T's. Has Anna been hanging around " The Jerk" lately?
Love,
Grammy Nana
Anna skips her 4's? Lily does that, too! Maybe 4 is too hard to say still? That is too cute about the toast!
Post a Comment